Today, Jake didn’t go to school so he biked over to my house (Which is, like, 10 miles coming and going. Ohhh, the things he does for me, lol.) We watched a movie and then he had to leave to go have dinner with his mama. Later on, I had this Group Therapy thing. I recognized 3/4 of the girls in the group. It’s amazing how quickly ED is spreading, aye?
These are in no particular order.
1. It’s okay to cry. Crying isn’t a sign of weekness. It’s a sign of being human.
2. Nobody’s perfect. I’ve been told this my own life, and yet I’ve always tried to raise my standards and settle for nothing but perfection.
3. Communication is key. With communication comes understanding. It’s a way to get points across and to settle things without argument.
4. You can’t judge other people’s lifestyles and situations by what you see or how they act. You’d have to live their life to fully understand.
5. Fine isn’t a feeling
6. No one can “make” you feel anything
7. The human body is underestimated. It’s stronger than the average person thinks it is. Yet, we put it through hell every day.
I am so happy lately. I haven’t written anything in a while, because nothing new was really going on and I was going through an emotional time. I was losing weight, not relapsing, but stumbling upon an obsession with working out. I think it’s because someone said something and I was being compared to a few people, and they put me at the lower rank? So, I had to find a way to perfect myself. Instead of using my skills or really talking to my Therapist or a friend or my parents, I exercised and woke up in the middle of the night studying and stuff. It was weird. I also think it’s because I was extremely lonely. My parents “let go” Kim, the lady who was keeping me company while they were at work. Kim was fun and cool, but she was getting extremely sick with her cancer. I liked being alone, but all I did when I was alone was give into my bad habits. So, my mom started staying home with me which didn’t really help because she was working and I was bored and basically I need my license or just a friend lol.
Then Jake came along. Jake Parker has been one of my bestfriends for almost 2 years now. He probably knows me better than most people, and I care about this boy and respect him a lot. He’s sweet, loving, understanding, caring, smart, and a true gentleman. I feel so free around him. I don’t have to wear make up around him or have to impress him. He’s seen me at my worst and at my best. He knows about my problems and he can tell when I’m not well. He helps me through situations, more than he even knows. I can’t stop smiling when I’m with him, and he’s just the best thing I’ve had in a long time.
I guess I’m the new FMHS Track Manager?